Investigators from the Central Robbery Bureau are investigating the theft of 7 firearms from a residence in the City of Brampton between 3:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m., on Friday August 11, 2017, an unknown culprit(s) removed several firearms from the residence.
- Colt semi-auto, .223 caliber rifle
- SKS semi-auto, .760 caliber rifle
- Norenko T17 semi-auto, .223 caliber rifle
- Glock 9mm semi-auto hand gun
- Bond Arms multi-barrel .45 caliber hand gun
- Smith & Wesson semi-auto .45 caliber hand gun
- Ruger semi-auto .22 caliber hand gun
“The investigation is ongoing and as a result we are not able to provide any further information at this time,” said Const. Mark Fischer.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact investigators at the Central Robbery Bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3410, Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).