When it’s not life-threatening but it can’t wait, the Urgent Care Centre is a great health care option. You don’t need any referral or appointment. Urgent Care Centre is open 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. everyday, even on holidays. It’s located at 20 lynch street in Brampton.
Ambulances do not go to the Urgent Care Centre. If you have severe chest pain, stroke symptoms, or you are uncertain, always call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest Emergency Department.
- Urgent Care Centre serves patients of all ages with non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries that don’t require immediate surgery or an overnight hospital stay.
- UCC is Staffed by emergency-trained physicians and staff and Equipped with high-tech diagnostics (including x-ray, CT, and laboratory services).
- Urgent Care Centre services are covered with a valid Ontario health card.
You can Visit Urgent Care Centre for illnesses or Injuries such as :
- Sprains, strains or broken bones.
- Allergic reactions, skin rashes.
- Asthma attacks
- Minor burns
- Cuts taht might need stitches
- Earaches, eye injuries
- Fevers, coughs and colds
- Nose and throat complaints
You must Go to an Emergency Department if you have a serious injury or condition such as:
- Chest pain or abdominal pain
- Shortness of breath, dizziness/fainting
- Internal bleeding
- Numbness or weakness in arms or hands
- Major trauma
- Mental health issues
- Fever in infants three months and younger
- Pregnancy-related emergencies
- Stroke symptoms
- Any serious condition that you feel is getting worse